What welding projects are you working on? Are you proud of something you built?
How about posting some pics so other welders can get some ideas?
Metric
    Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:15 am

Hi All,

Just finished one of my third projects, a welding cart build. Quite happy with how it turned out, however I really need to work on my fit ups as there was some times a few big gaps I needed to fill in :oops: .

Layout: Water cooler on the bottom, Welding Machine on the second and a top table for my mask, gloves etc. I have hooks on the second shelf for my welding torches and tubes all around for my filler material. On back naturally is the 100% Argon bottle.

Look forward to hearing what you guys think!

LanceR
    Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Nice compact setup.

Lance
LanceR

Miller Multimatic 255
Hypertherm Powermax45 XP
Heck Bevel Mill 4000
Ace fume extractor
Welding/cutting/brazing torches

Nice cart, good fab work there. What brand machine is that?
Richard
Website
Metric
    Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:15 am

LanceR, thanks I was going for super compact as I need to move it though some tight spaces here at the factory on occasion. I also made sure the bottom could fit onto our electric forklift so if I am doing things high up on shelving or anything I can lift it up to where I am on the step ladder.

LtBadd, Thanks. I'm afraid to say its a Chinese brand machine called Andeli WSME-500. I am a British Expat living in China and its the most reasonable machine I could get my hands on out here. The American machines imported (Lincoln, Miller etc.) are extremely expensive out here and seeing as I'm just starting I went for this to begin with. Its a AC/DC Stick/TiG welder that goes from 15 to 500 amps. I can't ever think when I would need 500 amps, but never mind, maybe one day.

https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a ... 8213737308 (All Chinese I'm afraid, its the Chinese version of Ebay and Amazon on steroids.