What welding projects are you working on? Are you proud of something you built?
How about posting some pics so other welders can get some ideas?
Splice_Welding
    Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:24 am

5x10 fabrication table I made for my small shop that I figured I'd share. Each bar is independently adjustable front to back and left to right (or fore & aft, and port & starboard if you live near the water) in order to create a dead flat surface. Clamp anywhere in the field, and can use the spaces in between to cut sheet goods (I primarily use a circ saw). If any of the bars get dicked up, they are easily replaceable. I ended up using a lower standard height of 29". The hardware assembly is time consuming, but it's worth it once they're all locked in.

https://imgur.com/a/LMymf
Metric
    Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:15 am

Very nice. I like the modular design of the thing so you and adjust on the fly and replace bits when needed. For the hight adjustment you mentioned for the cross beams is this done through a Allan Key head bolt and there is a nut on the bottom which you just raise and lower to adjust the hight?
    Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:09 am

Where's your dog? Saw the dog bed, but no dog.
BTW... Great looking table. I like the flex conduit on your electrical box. That will keep the hot slag out!
I will be interested in how often you will have to adjust your table for flatness?
Lincoln MP 210, Lincoln Square Wave 200,
Everlast 210 EXT
Thermal Dynamics 25 Plasma cutter

" Anything that carries your livelihood wants to be welded so that Thor can’t break it."
CJ737
Splice_Welding

Metric wrote:Very nice. I like the modular design of the thing so you and adjust on the fly and replace bits when needed. For the hight adjustment you mentioned for the cross beams is this done through a Allan Key head bolt and there is a nut on the bottom which you just raise and lower to adjust the hight?
Yes, that is exactly how I do it.
Splice_Welding

tungstendipper wrote:Where's your dog? Saw the dog bed, but no dog.
BTW... Great looking table. I like the flex conduit on your electrical box. That will keep the hot slag out!
I will be interested in how often you will have to adjust your table for flatness?
Thanks. This is the second one of these I’ve built. The first one I built over 3 years ago and has never needed adjustment. Still dead flat. I did use thread lock though. The first one worked out so well I built this one for this new/bigger shop.