What welding projects are you working on? Are you proud of something you built?
How about posting some pics so other welders can get some ideas?
globular transfer
    Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:59 pm

First of all i'd like to thank Jody for posting how to videos and this website! I just got a Lincoln square wave 200 tig, and with the help of his videos have done pretty good with it so far. I've been looking on here for about a week and it seems like a bunch of really good helpful guys that post. Anyhow here is a couple of my latest projects that I have built. I mainly used my mig on them, but did use the tig on a few things on the table. The cart was mig only.

my cart after I welded it up.

cart after I sprayed it with Raptor liner (bed liner)

4x4 welding table

side extension (3')
Lincoln square wave 200
Snap On YA212A industrial mig
Snap On YA2230 plasma

Mike
Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Welcome. I like the slide out extension on the table.
I have more questions than answers

Josh
globular transfer
    Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:59 pm

Thanks Josh! I picked that idea up from a few of the guys over on welding web. Normally I won't need it, but every once in a while it will come in handy. The way it is set up I have a 1/4" piece of flat 1 1/2" wide strap with both ends bent to a 90* that I put in first, and then put the extension in, and I have 2 "tensioners" on each side under the strap so when I tighten it down it's level with the top of the table, and won't slide. The "tensioners" are nuts welded to the bottom of the tubes on the table with bolts inserted with a bigger nut welded to them so you can grip them. Here is a picture.

Lincoln square wave 200
Snap On YA212A industrial mig
Snap On YA2230 plasma

Mike
    Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:48 pm

Welcome to the forum! Nice cart, and New Holland :)

Pete
Pete

Esab SVI 300, Mig 4HD wire feeder, 30A spool gun, Miller Passport, Dynasty 300 DX, Coolmate 4, Spectrum 2050, C&K Cold Wire feeder WF-3, Black Gold Tungsten Sharperner, Prime Weld 225