What welding projects are you working on? Are you proud of something you built?
How about posting some pics so other welders can get some ideas?
    Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:09 am

My neighbor needed something to help him navigate his steps. So I built the handrail to help him along.
Attachments
IMG_5498.jpg
IMG_5498.jpg (85.88 KiB) Viewed 1540 times
Rail post.jpg
Rail post.jpg (64.68 KiB) Viewed 1540 times
The bottom plate is stainless so if water gets under the post, it won't rust. Welded w/309
The bottom plate is stainless so if water gets under the post, it won't rust. Welded w/309
rail foot.jpg (98.54 KiB) Viewed 1540 times
Lincoln MP 210, Lincoln Square Wave 200,
Everlast 210 EXT
Thermal Dynamics 25 Plasma cutter

" Anything that carries your livelihood wants to be welded so that Thor can’t break it."
CJ737
Mike Westbrook
    Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:13 pm

That's nice clean work always the best kind of satisfaction in creating something to help someone in need
Cutting torch hammer and a full vocabulary
motox
    Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:49 pm

did you get the parts from King metals or fab up your own?
craig
htp invertig 221
syncrowave 250
miller 140 mig
hypertherm plasma
morse 14 metal devil

Craig,
The caps and the bend and bottom plate I found on Craigslist. All for 15 bucks. The pipe is used. It's galvanized,and powder coated. Which cost 3 bucks for a 10 ft. piece. So it's recycled!

Thanks guys!!!
Everlast 210 EXT

" Anything that carries your livelihood wants to be welded so that Thor can’t break it."
CJ737
Bradk
    Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:09 am

Tungstendipper,
Beautiful work and at a budget price as well. Building a few handrails for my concrete stairs at home and will have powder coated when finished. Only hope they look as nice as your masterpiece? I do purchase some items from King's and also use dom tubing from other supplier.
Brad

Bradk wrote:Tungstendipper,
Beautiful work and at a budget price as well. Building a few handrails for my concrete stairs at home and will have powder coated when finished. Only hope they look as nice as your masterpiece? I do purchase some items from King's and also use dom tubing from other supplier.
Brad
Thanks!
Everlast 210 EXT

CJ737