What welding projects are you working on? Are you proud of something you built?
How about posting some pics so other welders can get some ideas?
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

I am making a vice out of steel plate. I cheated a bit and bought a second hand screw and nut. New jaws will go on at the end but the rest is from scratch. Project stalled at the moment but when I get going again Ill put up some pic with more info. This project is more for fun than anything. And to test out my Everlast PowerArc 200.

Mick.
Ace Welder

Do you have any photos?
Ace Custom Fabrication A Calgary Welding Company.

Hi there.

Only photos are of the one I copied. No photos of my "heavy duty" one yet. I can try and put up the ones I have if you like.

Kind Regards
Mick

Hi,

Heading out today to get back into the Vice project. Got a bit of re-work to do, hopfully will start getting somewhere.

Mick

Hi,
I tried to post photos, but I am having trouble, it tells me that they are too big. How does everyone else do it ?
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Easiest way to post photos is to take them in your camera's low resolution (640X480). Then you can upload them directly. Otherwise, you'll have to resize them.

You can upload your hi-res pics (for free) to www.tinypic.com. Use the resize menu before you upload. My pics are "message board" size. Once you upload, copy the [img] address and paste it into your post. Also, write down the addy or copy it to a notepad file, so you can access it later. I've never been able to find my uploads any other way.

Steve

Hi there,

Thanks Steve. I'll try that. Hope to show off some pics soon. Its not all that spectacular of a project but I think people will be interested.

Regards Mick.
TheExpert

Is it possible to provide some photos?