What welding projects are you working on? Are you proud of something you built?
How about posting some pics so other welders can get some ideas?
    Sat May 24, 2014 5:55 pm

my wife is always challenging me (i.e. she's a smart ass)... just sent me this pic from her job of the bike rack she uses there (the leaves are a nice touch)... might need the MIG for this...

Last edited by raticus on Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
can't believe it took me this many years to buy a diamond wheel for my bench grinder... what a difference
cj737
    Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 am

Picture isn't showing for me-

cj737 wrote:Picture isn't showing for me-

How's it now? Damn Dropbox service is a pain in the ass to use... I think I changed what needed to make it viewable
can't believe it took me this many years to buy a diamond wheel for my bench grinder... what a difference
    Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:41 am

Nope, you copied the incorrect link. I just tried navigating to it directly on my browser. No worky.

Oscar wrote:Nope, you copied the incorrect link. I just tried navigating to it directly on my browser. No worky.
of course i see them perfectly which doesn't help... thanks anyway
BillE.Dee
    Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:53 pm

hello raticus,,,the pics are not coming thru. Got to be the water from the Monongahela getting in the way. I'm over here by the Susquehanna and it's causing problems with pics. That's all I got to blame...with the exception of a tight fitting pink dress. Resend the pics, WE want to see too.
Bill

BillE.Dee wrote:hello raticus,,,the pics are not coming thru. Got to be the water from the Monongahela getting in the way. I'm over here by the Susquehanna and it's causing problems with pics. That's all I got to blame...with the exception of a tight fitting pink dress. Resend the pics, WE want to see too.
Bill
oh it's gotta be pollution coming off of the Mon, everything and everyone is buried at the bottom of that mess, I do not want to know what's down there... but yeah, it bubbles up pretty bad, even affects the internet... ha

well, just dumped my Dropbox image host and switched to Flikr... maybe this will work now, maybe not