What welding projects are you working on? Are you proud of something you built?
How about posting some pics so other welders can get some ideas?
moon
    Fri May 16, 2014 10:56 am

Just finished this yesterday

The bystronic did most of the work
Attachments
IMG_20140514_143353_496.jpg
IMG_20140514_143353_496.jpg (89.08 KiB) Viewed 974 times
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Nice! And welcome!

Damn, that's a clean shop!

Steve S
moon

Thankyou I love the shop I work for everything is organized and everyone helps to keep the shop clean at the end of each shift. Witch if you have been in any shop environment witch I'm sure most of us here have it is not normally that way.

I tend to get all the tooling and fun jobs like this one so I'll have to get some pictures of the more interesting ones and post them up
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Welcome and very nice. What to you guys make on a regular basis?
-Jonathan
moon

I build the shops tools, first run parts, and non production jobs as for the rest of the shop they build parts for nabi bus, cimron energy, seamens( I do a lot of these jobs as well since they require welders with cirts), eldrado bus, abox4u ( blast resistant bunkers), cesna, spirit aerosytoms. I'm sure there are more but that's all I can think of
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey,

So you have every welders dream job? Like what Jody does? Awesome.

Mick
moon

Kinda I get something new every day so it keeps it interesting. I don't get to play with the verity of metals that Jody does but ya I guess what we do is similar.
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

moon wrote:Kinda I get something new every day so it keeps it interesting. I don't get to play with the verity of metals that Jody does but ya I guess what we do is similar.
Something different every time is priceless! You always get to expand your experience, and it's unlikely your job will ever be boring. It's what I like about my job, and the reason I've stayed this long.

Steve S