What welding projects are you working on? Are you proud of something you built?
How about posting some pics so other welders can get some ideas?
LS Customs
    Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:56 pm

still working awesome! works even better after the latest addition

Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

To follow up on a thread-jack I inserted in this conversation many pages ago (I THINK it was this topic I jacked...)
During a repair to a Miller SW250DX with integrated water cooler, I found the pump is rated for 30PSI at 25GPH, which is right in the range of the potable water pump I salvaged from an RV and was the subject of my question.

Steve S
LS Customs
    Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:56 pm

Otto Nobedder wrote:To follow up on a thread-jack I inserted in this conversation many pages ago (I THINK it was this topic I jacked...)
During a repair to a Miller SW250DX with integrated water cooler, I found the pump is rated for 30PSI at 25GPH, which is right in the range of the potable water pump I salvaged from an RV and was the subject of my question.

Steve S
i think it would work fine, i would think the flow rate set correctly is the more important thing... on my torch the max rec is 50 psi... i think mine is set to around 45-48psi at this moment and i estimated the flow rate to be about correct for the torch... havent put a meter on it... but im thinking as long as the coolant/water flowing through the torch isnt above the max psi, but is flowing the correct 1 quart per minute, it would work awesome...
MediocreDesigns
    Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:27 pm

Great info, thanks.
Did a specific parts list ever get posted for the brass fittings that were required to deal with the left hand threads? I didn't see it anywhere.