What welding projects are you working on? Are you proud of something you built?
How about posting some pics so other welders can get some ideas?
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

My uncle and I put this together a while ago. It's a fire ring for burning papers and what not made from steel rollers off of a sugar beet lifter. Oft public near some farmers up north see if you can get some. Just a ton of tack welds.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (59.91 KiB) Viewed 1124 times
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
    Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:38 am

Nice. Well done.

Wife wants me to make her a brazier/fire pit thing. I know she's very eager for me to make something because she keeps showing me catalogues and threatening to buy some horrible generic thing instead.

Kym
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

I went to the scrap yard a few weeks ago and they had a gigantic pile of that stuff sitting there and I wondered what could be done with it.
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
    Sun May 01, 2016 7:46 am

Girlfriend wants me to make the same thing, patio (lanai in Florida) fire table. Keeps showing me Wal Mart junk, and I just haven't got motivated yet to do it. Think I am going to build from the top down, lay out bricks or tile for the top, build frame for that and go from there.
AWS D1.1 / ASME IX / CWB / API / EWI / RWMA / BSEE
Scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality." Nikola Tesla