Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Nial Adam
    Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:22 am

Hello
I'm a Jr. in high school still trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. My interests are being a pharmacist one day or welder, both career choices have long hours. I was just wondering is welding still a good choice. They offer a welding program at my school, I was going to try it.
Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Union pipe fitters and welders can easily make $40 an hour on the check + benefits and retirement.
I have more questions than answers

Josh
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Welcome to the forum. I myself am a senior in high school and am currently going to my local tech school as well. There are plenty of jobs and money in the welding industry if you get good at it and are willing to work. Try out welding regardless. Maybe if you don't want to do it forever you can still do it in your garage. If you find you love welding and are decent at in high school go for it. A lot cheaper of an education as well, not that that should matter. Just remember, welding can be a hobby, those who practice be a pharmacist as a hobby end up in jail. :lol:
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum, Nial.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200