Welder to welder, post your welding machines, accessories and consumables or items you're looking for. Please read and follow the rules when posting.
moreaux
    Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:57 pm

Up for sale is a new Miller Dynasty 200 DX with foot pedal, argon hose, regulator, stick lead, ground lead, TIG torch, cups, torch parts, owners Manuel's, plugs and more.

Asking $4500
Attachments
Dynasty-200-DX-.jpg
Dynasty-200-DX-.jpg (51.88 KiB) Viewed 2111 times
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Not to put your sale down but I can purchase a brand new dyansty 210dx for less than you want for your 200. I just wanted to let you know.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
cj737
    Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 am

Farmwelding wrote:Not to put your sale down but I can purchase a brand new dyansty 210dx for less than you want for your 200. I just wanted to let you know.
I think he is calculating the accessories to explain the price. It’s still a little bit high given the age of the machine and cost of a new 210, but if his is newer then 2010, then it can be upgraded with all current software. The hours and arc starts would be useful to know. And the exact manufacturer year. And location of the machine. :)
moreaux
    Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:57 pm

cj737 wrote:
Farmwelding wrote:Not to put your sale down but I can purchase a brand new dyansty 210dx for less than you want for your 200. I just wanted to let you know.
I think he is calculating the accessories to explain the price. It’s still a little bit high given the age of the machine and cost of a new 210, but if his is newer then 2010, then it can be upgraded with all current software. The hours and arc starts would be useful to know. And the exact manufacturer year. And location of the machine. :)
It's a Miller Dynasty 200 DX and located in Dallas with serial number MF260605L.
Can you advice on the best price for this because this is in a great condition and ready to be used.
cj737
    Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 am

moreaux wrote:
cj737 wrote: I think he is calculating the accessories to explain the price. It’s still a little bit high given the age of the machine and cost of a new 210, but if his is newer then 2010, then it can be upgraded with all current software. The hours and arc starts would be useful to know. And the exact manufacturer year. And location of the machine. :)
It's a Miller Dynasty 200 DX and located in Dallas with serial number MF260605L.
Can you advice on the best price for this because this is in a great condition and ready to be used.
Don’t ge me wrong, I too think it’s a helluva machine. Mine is from 2005 and still out welds me most days. I wish mine would die so I could buy a new one :evil:

I would suggest you publish the year of the machine as that does effect the software. Also, upon start up, you can enter a menu to obtain Arc Starts, and Run Hours which both verify the use the machine has had.

I don’t think you’re far off a fair market price, it’s just that Miller and their retailers are selling new power units for $4,000. Doesn’t have the pedal, cables, torches and other accessories, but you might end up getting less than you hope due to that.
    Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:31 pm

cj737 wrote:....but if his is newer then 2010, then it can be upgraded with all current software....
A Dynasty 200DX is not/not software upgradeable, irrespective of date of manufacture, unless Miller offers some hotrodded ‘new’ motherboards for these units. The “200s” do not have an I/O port to upgrade the internals vis a vis EPROM/Flash.

//

For context to the OP, we run a pre-owned, 2010 vintage, 200DX that was purchased from a remote seller in 2013 for $3.1k. The machine was in pristine condition with low hrs and minimal arc starts. Package consisted of TIG torch with hand ampetrol, work lead, along with a Miller CM4 cooler. Shipping included.

After almost 5yrs, the rig remains a formidable fab weapon. Best fortune with your sale.
Purpose, then passion. Practitionership. Obsession and hard work. That's the discipline.