Comments & questions on new & past videos
    Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:30 pm

Hey Jody. I was watching the Lincoln PowerMig 350 mp video and at 5.39 in where you tacked the two plates together to pull against each other the video ran out in mid sentence. Did you load a wrong version onto YouTube? Kind of a strange ending... :?:
Go break something, then you can weld it back the right way.

Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:25 pm

I also wondered about the abrupt ending.

I will be anxiously awaiting all of the power Mig 350 videos.
I as a graduate of Lincoln’s welding classes I can buy any Lincoln welder at dealer cost directly from Lincoln. I previously had a sp170 that I lost in a fire, I had planned on replacing it with a 216. After talking the Lincoln class and trying out various welders, I did without other stuff and upgraded to the 350.

This welder has a great deal of bells and whistles. I am ashamed to admit but I have not hooked the welder up yet. I am still setting up shop and have not yet ran a bead.

While at Lincoln for my Tig class my instructor hooked up a 350 with a torch so I could run some beads with “my machine” I had no problems with the lift start, but I would have gladly paid more if the machine had hi freak and AC ability to. That would have made it a truly multi-purpose welder.
    Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:23 am

What a massive fixture or what ever it will be :D

Question about the stress relief.
If you hasn't tack weld those plates, could warping still be taken off?
-Markus-

Fat Bob wrote:Hey Jody. I was watching the Lincoln PowerMig 350 mp video and at 5.39 in where you tacked the two plates together to pull against each other the video ran out in mid sentence. Did you load a wrong version onto YouTube? Kind of a strange ending... :?:
Youtube glitched out on me and I didnt figure it out until my son was reviewing the video to post on welding-tv.com ( thats our other site where we use viddler instead of youtube for schools and such that have blocked youtube.)

anywho...i had to upload the same version again and delete the one that got chopped short....and i think all is well now.

regards, and thanks for the heads up,

jody
nickn372
    Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:35 am

I have been wanting one of these beasts since Lincoln introduced them. Now that I used one in action with aluminum I want one even more. :cry:
Be the monkey....