A dedicated area for reviews, thoughts, and feedback on shop/welding products
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

I am working with Huntingdon Fusion to outfit my shop with all their products to cover my weld purge needs. I will be getting just about everything they sell to use, review and promote and want to share my findings here with the members. I have their Orbital Pipe Plugs, Purge Elite, Quick Purge III, Trailing shields, Multi-Strike tungsten, and their purge chamber with their Weld Purge Monitors. The goal for me personally is to add weld purging services to my company and at the same time review and promote a product I can stand behind. There are several on here that I have already been talking to about purging and I hope this can help show you what is out there.

I plan on making the reviews here but might break off in the TIG section for some actual uses of different products as it may apply.
-Jonathan
Attachments
20160215_214025_resized.jpg
20160215_214025_resized.jpg (27.29 KiB) Viewed 1700 times
20160215_214009_resized.jpg
20160215_214009_resized.jpg (30.67 KiB) Viewed 1700 times
20160215_212016_resized.jpg
20160215_212016_resized.jpg (38.42 KiB) Viewed 1700 times

Superiorwelding wrote:I am working with Huntingdon Fusion to outfit my shop with all their products to cover my weld purge needs. I will be getting just about everything they sell to use, review and promote and want to share my findings here with the members. I have their Orbital Pipe Plugs, Purge Elite, Quick Purge III, Trailing shields, Multi-Strike tungsten, and their purge chamber with their Weld Purge Monitors. The goal for me personally is to add weld purging services to my company and at the same time review and promote a product I can stand behind. There are several on here that I have already been talking to about purging and I hope this can help show you what is out there.

I plan on making the reviews here but might break off in the TIG section for some actual uses of different products as it may apply.
-Jonathan
Sounds good, lucky you.
Richard
Website

Jonathan, are you using the purge equipment?
Richard
Website
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Richard,
Yes I have been! Awesome only begins to describe their products. I have used one of almost everything they sell. The trailing shields are expensive but if you spend a lot of time in SS cleaning than they pay for themselves rather quickly.

I'll get some pics up here soon. Go to my Instagram page to see what I have been up to lately.
Jonathan
jernigan78
    Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:20 pm

I was actually just looking at their website today. Mostly the trailing shields. Id like to start to learn titanium, and figured their training cups would be beneficial. Have you done any Ti with their training cups?