Welder to welder, post your welding machines, accessories and consumables or items you're looking for. Please read and follow the rules when posting.
echosixmike
    Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:03 am

I'm reducing my equipment at work, so my Syncro 250 and DEL-200 are for sale. Just not using the stuff enough.

Syncro 250 comes with WP-26 and I'll include the argon bottle (110CF) if you like. It's down around 500psi, there's enough to test the machine out but that's about it. Asking $1500

The DEL-200 is a Deutz diesel AED, 225 amps AC, 200 amps DC, 4500 watts 115/230v in genset mode, low hours, I will include a Sears HF unit if you want to use this as a field TIG setup, but I have never wired up the HF set, so that's on you. Includes 50ft leads. Asking $1250

I'm just north of the city, not far off I-94. I invite you to come test the stuff out, I have forklifts so I can load the stuff into your truck easily enough. I'll get some pictures up soonest. PM me here or Email target 1371 at aol dot com (no spaces) Thanks. S/F.....Ken M
Red: PowerMIG 300, Square Wave 175
Blue: DEL200, Syncro250, XMT300
Green: STH160
Black: Tweco 181i Fabricator
Oddball: Craftsman HF unit
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Those are good deals.

We could sure use another SW250 at work, and I'll mention it, but shipping to the gulf coast may be an obstacle. No doubt you'll have a walk-in buyer in no time.

You said WP-26, so it has the built-in water cooler? Does it have either of the optional boards (sloper, pulser)?

Looking forward to the pictures.

Steve
echosixmike

WP-26 is aircooled 250 amp torch, no water cooler. It's got the foot pedal and the usual stuff you need to weld aluminum. I haven't used it for anything else, and sadly haven't used it that much. I have a flex head, valved WP-17 25ft I could include in a deal but that'd require a little negotiation. I had this photo on the phone, so people can look up the manuals at Miller. I'll get some more pictures of the DEL, may have to rearrange some stuff, it's a working shop so the TIG is stowed in the tool room, which has one light bulb, the DEL is tarped next to a 5 axle detach trailer and the usual silly shop drama.

S/F....Ken M
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

I've been dealing with WP-20's so long, I got mixed up.
The lack of a water cooler is likely an obstacle for us even at that price, due to the need to build/buy a cart that would accommodate one, combined with crating/shipping charges. I'll still see what the guy holding the purse strings says, though.

Steve S
echosixmike

Here's the DEL-200. I'm still working to dig the Syncro out from behind a ton of "stuff" to get better pictures. S/F....Ken M