Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
    Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:29 pm

Hi everybody, I've known about Welding Tips & Tricks for quite a while now, but just got around to checking it out. I have enjoyed a lot of the videos so far, and I'm sure this forum will be just as informative. I work in the heavy equipment field as a mechanic, but although I am not a weldor, I am required to do a fair amount of non-critical, and semi-critical welding.

I have been in the off-road racing community off and on for many years and it is the main driver for improving and broadening my welding skill set.

I do have a nagging question that has been waiting for a forum such as this for me to ask. Before I get too much into it, maybe someone here might be able to point me to an already existing thread regarding Aluminum TIG welding with a Miller Trailblazer.
Thanks & glad to be here.....crspep
Too soon old......Too late smart.
    Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:34 am

Welcome. Good to see a fellow heavy equipment mechanic/welder.

We may have even crossed paths and not known it. I've been to several classes in Vegas on paver repairs and crusher maintenance.

Cheers.
-EB
We are not lawyers nor physicians, but welders do it in all positions!

Miller Dynasty 280DX
Lincoln 210 MP
Miller 625 X-Treme
Hobart Handler 150
Victor Oxygen-acetylene torch
Miller/Lincoln Big 40-SA200 hybrid
    Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:48 pm

Welcome :)
Pete

Esab SVI 300, Mig 4HD wire feeder, 30A spool gun, Miller Passport, Dynasty 300 DX, Coolmate 4, Spectrum 2050, C&K Cold Wire feeder WF-3, Black Gold Tungsten Sharperner, Prime Weld 225
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

crspep, welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200