A dedicated area for reviews, thoughts, and feedback on shop/welding products
jroark
    Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:39 pm

Bought myself three roller stands from Harbor Freight and they're pretty handy. Sturdy and smooth they do what they should. At $15 a piece you can't go wrong if you need something like that.
homeboy
    Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:52 pm

I checked the harbour freight site and it looks like the identical roller stand that I bought at princess auto in Ontario Canada. It works fine for the price. I bought it Problem is for among other things to support long stock for my bench mount drill press. Problem is to micro adjust the height to true the stock to the bit. It took two people to do it. I built a taller heavier version with the roller head height screw adjustable. Now I can easily set up on my own. Since then I have built a twin stack screw adjustable bench mount roller stand with 12in of vertical travel to replace the floor stand for this application. I also built a similar stand with 3in of travel for my chop saw cutting table. I am a lazy retired hobbyist and have to figure out how to do stuff on my own real easy! I don't do any woodworking so the roller width is plenty wide. Just some thoughts-good luck with your projects.