Ideas & suggestions for videos
Imagineering
    Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:34 pm

1st message as new member.
I have a Lincoln mig 210, and did not get the tig package. I was advised that when I am ready to tig I will want to get a separate tig machine.
Any thoughts.
    Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:22 am

Yeah,

I'd say that was pretty good advice, especially if you think you'll want to do some AC TIG on aluminum, which a DC MIG/TIG won't allow. And, even with the optional wiring and TIG acessories for a LE 210, it still won't be a high frequency arc starting TIG macine on DC.

I'd just get a 200 amp, AC/DC, AHP AlphaTIG, which comes with all the extras included at about $750, delivered, via Amazon.
Peace be with you all,
Christian Livingstone
www.youtube.com/newjerusalemtimes

Everlast AC/DC 210EXT (2015)
CAT250D DC-TIG/Plasma Combo
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Absolutely get a separate tig machine. Whether the AHP or the squarewave 200 from lincoln or any other tig welder. I do encourage you to try and stay away from the miller diverison 165/180 due to its large price and lack of features.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

I have a Lincoln 210 pump as well. I use it primarily for mig. I have a separate unit for ac/dc Tig.
I have more questions than answers

Josh