Stick Welding Tips, Certification tests, machines, projects
    Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:41 am

ldbtx wrote:
sedanman wrote:I want one, but I also want the new one coming from HTP. And my Esab 161 is all that l really "need". How many machines is "too many"?
It's kinda like one's gun collection, I think. If you know how many you have...you don't have enough.
Meh, I don't do guns. I do speaker sound systems.

I'm far too ashamed of showing the other shelf of hoarded Cerwin Vega Strokers, so I'll just how my amplifier collection:

10.8 kW RMS of power.
:mrgreen:
PeteM
    Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:28 am

Oscar wrote: Meh, I don't do guns. I do speaker sound systems.
10.8 kW RMS of power.
:mrgreen:

Holy.Crap. :shock:

Now that is the makings of one hell of an audio system! :twisted:

...and I thought my old Carver silver seven T's were ballsy.
    Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:57 pm

sedanman wrote:I want one, but I also want the new one coming from HTP. And my Esab 161 is all that l really "need". How many machines is "too many"?
There is no established upper limit that I know of :D :D :D
Dave J.

Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance. ~George Bernard Shaw~

Syncro 350
Invertec v250-s
Thermal Arc 161 and 300
MM210
Dialarc
Tried being normal once, didn't take....I think it was a Tuesday.

Oscar wrote:
ldbtx wrote:
It's kinda like one's gun collection, I think. If you know how many you have...you don't have enough.
Nice rack! :D Looks like a 234s down there under the EQs. I like dbx gear a lot. Had several pieces when I was running a sound business years ago. Sold the gear and then discovered that I'm not satisfied with consumer stuff for home stereo anymore. Guess I'll have to buy some more pro gear if I want to enjoy the music completely once again.

Larry
Miller Bobcat 225
Tweco Fabricator 211i
AHP AlphaTIG 200x
Lincoln SP-135+
Hypertherm Powermax 30 Air
ProStar O/A torch
    Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:41 am

ldbtx wrote:
Oscar wrote:
ldbtx wrote:It's kinda like one's gun collection, I think. If you know how many you have...you don't have enough.
Nice rack! :D Looks like a 234s down there under the EQs. I like dbx gear a lot. Had several pieces when I was running a sound business years ago. Sold the gear and then discovered that I'm not satisfied with consumer stuff for home stereo anymore. Guess I'll have to buy some more pro gear if I want to enjoy the music completely once again.

Larry
Yes sir, dual 31-band eq and 3/4-way crossover. I might end up getting the driverack 6+ to control time-alignment once I build the massive folded horns for the bass bins, so I might end up ditching the analog stuff but who knows. Also not pictured is a Behringer Ultragain MIC2200 Vaccum Tube pre-amp (doesn't fit in my rack case) :)

Sorry for the thread hi-jack.
    Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:37 am

Now that the party is jumping
With the bass kicked in, and the Vegas are pumpin'

8-)
Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing... Oscar Wilde