What welding projects are you working on? Are you proud of something you built?
How about posting some pics so other welders can get some ideas?
    Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:44 pm

electrode wrote:
One of a kind wrote:Ace yes, they are leveling pads. I bought them from ENCO, now MSC Industrial.com
I used the same levelers on my lathe only a much larger size also from ENCO. I sure wish ENCO was still ENCO as MSC just jacked all the prices and pretends everything is 40% off. I spent a lot of $$ at ENCO but none yet at MSC and probably won't.

Ace I really liked ENCO too, I wish they would come back, I never had one bad buying experience from them, and like you say they were fair with their pricing, especially the hot specials they ran. I bought my Rong Fu mill and all my tooling for it and my mini lathe from ENCO. MSC is to high priced for me, good people work there but they are strictly list price for the most part.

One of a kind wrote:
Ace I really liked ENCO too, I wish they would come back, I never had one bad buying experience from them, and like you say they were fair with their pricing, especially the hot specials they ran. I bought my Rong Fu mill and all my tooling for it and my mini lathe from ENCO. MSC is to high priced for me, good people work there but they are strictly list price for the most part.
For an individual yes, any company that does business with them had discounted pricing, ours was 20-30% depending on the item, also they have regular email discounts to take advantage of.
Richard
Website