General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
    Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:44 pm

Now I understand why I couldn't learn factoring when I went to school, it was my teacher's style and grace as I suspected all along. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bclm1tJB-3g
PeteM
    Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:28 am

My german teacher was a lot like that and made it really difficult to learn anything.
    Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:44 pm

PeteM wrote:My german teacher was a lot like that and made it really difficult to learn anything.

I wouldn't ever miss her class. :lol:
cherwolf
    Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:13 am

MIT grad... She likes herself more than what she is teaching.
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Looks correct to me....The worst thing is that she wrote the entire thing backwards so we could read it through the clear board. I can't even do my times tables. (pretty though)
    Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:37 am

She's right handed :P
Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing... Oscar Wilde
cj737
    Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 am

Rupes wrote:She's right handed :P
Thought you were going to say she's from Down Under and just mimics the drain water (anti-clockwise) :D
Edgewalker
    Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:12 pm

I remember using her method to map out the unit circle for my trig class. Had to watch it twice cause the first time I just watched her boobs.

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
soutthpaw
    Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:14 pm

weldin mike 27 wrote:Looks correct to me....The worst thing is that she wrote the entire thing backwards so we could read it through the clear board. I can't even do my times tables. (pretty though)
nope, she flipped the video before uploading it. She is right handed. But a really good teacher. I watched a bunch of her videos when I was taking pre calculus last year and they all have real closed captions, not auto generated ones. Profrobbob. On YouTube has a lot of good videos too.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Calculus was where math stumped me. Not for my lack of ability, but because I couldn't find an instructor at my college with more personality than a dial tone. Stick your theory and rote memory where the sun doesn't shine. Teach me with a practical application, and act like you give a damn, and I'm in.

Steve S