Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Bradk
    Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:09 am

Hello to all,
I decided to join the forum as I am fairly new to welding and have been fascinated by welding all of my life. I work with my hands for a living as a maintenance tech for an electronics test company maintaining their equipment. I am 60 years old and have been very fortunate to have worked with a great group of people more talented than I in fabrication and they have shared different things with me along the way so that I now have the basics on how to run lathes, vertical mills, bandsaws, etc. which opens up a whole other world.
I started out in the construction trade as a carpenter and learned to measure and the like in that world. This has helped me greatly to be able to do fabrication of things that I need to build in my job and also my personal life (hobby). I have enjoyed Jody's videos for quite sometime and have always appreciated his humor and his non proclamation of not being a Ph.D. Just a common guy who graciously shares his knowledge, talents and time to make sure the rest of us less experienced folks don't have to stumble so much trying to figure out this fusion thing known as welding.
Best to All,
BradK
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Welcome aboard. That is one thing we take pride in here and one of our mottos- no PHDs allowed- or if you are-don't act like it! Anyway glad you decided to join up.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Brad, welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200