Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
    Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:29 am

Hello all

It will be first time I register to forum, only been using diverse forums as reader so far. I live in Iceland and the welding community is to small I guess to establish any forum, so I have to look over the "water" and this seams to be the best there is.

I'm just doing some welding as hobby, (beginner) but still completely hooked on the subject.
What never happened before can always happen again....
    Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:08 am

Good to have you here! You can find the answer to almost any question related to welding here and folks are glad to help. :)
"Why is there never time to do anything right the first time but always time to do it again?"
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Welcome aboard mate! Iceland eh? Now that is a new one. A good one too. What kind of machine do you run? Anything special?
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
    Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:29 am

Thank you

I am and will be hobbyist, not running anything that will impress.
kemppi minarcmig evo 200
kemppi minarc 150
ESAB cutmaster 40 plasma cutter.

And one chine's 200A Tig/Stick came from company in Poland. I think they are more or less all the same, almost identical to Everlast control panel.

I will try to get Miller or Lincoln when I grow up :roll:
What never happened before can always happen again....
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Trident, welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200