A dedicated area for reviews, thoughts, and feedback on shop/welding products
Gon-Welding951
    Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:49 am

Man I just found these squares online. They seem like they can help out a lot. Has anyone ever tried them, I just ordered a mini DIY kit I'll let you guys know how they work out. https://www.fireballtool.com/

Gon-Welding951 wrote:Man I just found these squares online. They seem like they can help out a lot. Has anyone ever tried them, I just ordered a mini DIY kit I'll let you guys know how they work out. https://www.fireballtool.com/
Interesting, could be handy for the right project
Richard
Website
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Abom97(79?) has dome know and uses them for a lot if his fab work especially with big square tubing. Might invest later if I get into some bigger work-but first a strong hand table!
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Gon-Welding951
    Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:49 am

Oh yeah a strong hand table seems awesome or even one of there newer rhino welding cart.
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Gon-Welding951 wrote:Oh yeah a strong hand table seems awesome or even one of there newer rhino welding cart.
Yeah that cart would be slick. On wheels helps a lot. And you know it was designed by a welder due to all of the clamp hangin areas :lol:
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Mihtu
    Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:01 am

Those do look pretty handy,I think I might just get both sets,I'm kinda tired of building jigs,and clamping aids,!