Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Fly wrote:You redneks keep America rolling! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fly
You call this redneck? This ain't nothin. It gets far worse. Trust me.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
    Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:41 am

I counted my tubes yesterday....28.... :shock: ......still have to make more for my aluminum rods since they don't fit in the smaller 1-1/2" PVC, not even in 2" PVC. Had to buy 3" sch40 PVC, LOL. Damn low density aluminum.

With that tig button that I just got, I am definitely getting the itch to revive some projects on the back-burner. Work is killer though, so it's gonna be a tough time to balance it. But at least I have 2.5 months off for summer. 8-)
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

Gosh Oscar...I've heard of prepping before but I thought it was about survival, not welding :lol:
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
    Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:41 am

exnailpounder wrote:Gosh Oscar...I've heard of prepping before but I thought it was about survival, not welding :lol:
Welding is life! :lol:
    Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:24 pm

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. You guys drive me crazy with that nice setup :(
if there's a welder, there's a way