General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

One of the venues I saw him at only seats about 700. And I got front row. He puts on an awesome show.
I have more questions than answers

Josh
motox
    Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:49 pm

i stream to Pandora form my cell. you pick a station ( performer or band) and
you will hear similar music and new music as well.
i can't deal with FM crap.
craig
htp invertig 221
syncrowave 250
miller 140 mig
hypertherm plasma
morse 14 metal devil
    Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:29 am

I'm a master guitar...amp builder. Monster 100 watt tube amps so loud they will hurt you :o
    Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:41 am

Coolidge wrote:I'm a master guitar...amp builder. Monster 100 watt tube amps so loud they will hurt you :o
you build them from the ground up, or modify existing tube amps? I'm looking into buying a couple of Marshall 100w heads.
    Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:29 am

I scratch build mine from the ground up, hybrid turret/PCB .125 thick, plated through holes. I just build for fun I don't sell amps, I donated the last batch I built to some worthy musicians. You could try building your own Marshall from a kit its not that hard. Scratch building is more work and more expensive, depends how OCD you want to get. Just the components for my amps cost more than a store bought Marshall JVM 410h.

One of my planned projects, a figured hard wood TIG welded framed head cabinet. :twisted:

Below are the boards for a SLO 100 style 3 channel amp, 6L6 100 watt.

Preamp board

Power supply board