Stick Welding Tips, Certification tests, machines, projects
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

Sounds like you need some tuna taco. Takes the edge off...Mr. Grouchy :lol:
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

exnailpounder wrote:Sounds like you need some tuna taco. Takes the edge off...Mr. Grouchy :lol:
Gosh that sounds awful. I will take some cow in my taco...unless there is a second meaning to the phrase "tuna taco"
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
exnailpounder

Farmwelding wrote:
exnailpounder wrote:Sounds like you need some tuna taco. Takes the edge off...Mr. Grouchy :lol:
Gosh that sounds awful. I will take some cow in my taco...unless there is a second meaning to the phrase "tuna taco"
There IS a second meaning :lol: You didn't really believe I would actually advise you to eat seafood...did you? :lol: Instead of the tuna taco...look up "the wound that won't heal" or squack. And you thought you were getting an education in school :lol:
Coldman
    Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:16 am

We love our fishing and seafood over here. I especially enjoy spearing the bearded clam.

Sent using Tapatalk
Flat out like a lizard drinkin'
Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

I think this should be the designated derailed post thread!
I have more questions than answers

Josh
Poland308

I prefer baked goods like stuffed muffins.

Josh
Farmwelding

Words can not explain how many strange new words I've discovered here. Kind of disturbing in a way. :lol:
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Nick
exnailpounder

Coldman wrote:We love our fishing and seafood over here. I especially enjoy spearing the bearded clam.

Sent using Tapatalk
You and me both :lol:
exnailpounder

Poland308 wrote:I think this should be the designated derailed post thread!
I'm down with that. It's the kids fault. :lol:
Farmwelding

exnailpounder wrote:
Coldman wrote:We love our fishing and seafood over here. I especially enjoy spearing the bearded clam.

Sent using Tapatalk
You and me both :lol:
You guys are killing me :lol:
Nick
exnailpounder

Farmwelding wrote:Words can not explain how many strange new words I've discovered here. Kind of disturbing in a way. :lol:
What did I tell you? You're REAL education began when I said hello :lol: Here's a lesson....every woman that you see..you need to decide in your mind if you want to mount her...lesson over...no charge :lol:
Farmwelding

exnailpounder wrote:
Farmwelding wrote:Words can not explain how many strange new words I've discovered here. Kind of disturbing in a way. :lol:
What did I tell you? You're REAL education began when I said hello :lol: Here's a lesson....every woman that you see..you need to decide in your mind if you want to mount her...lesson over...no charge :lol:
Thanks for the tip. :lol:

By the way... You're implies "you are" which is grammatically incorrect. :lol: use your
Nick
exnailpounder

Farmwelding wrote:
exnailpounder wrote:

By the way... You're implies "you are" which is grammatically incorrect. :lol: use your
I saw it...I was too fuggin lazy to go back and change it :lol: Go get some cornfedder in the hayloft and give us a break will ya :lol:
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Farmwelding wrote:
exnailpounder wrote:

You are f#$%ing kidding me.
The guy who doesn't edit his "text-to-talk" is giving a grammar lesson?
That's the biggest smile I've had all day!

Steve
Farmwelding

Funny story Steve...
First, I felt like I should get one chance and it is Jeff so...
And secondly, I don't use text to talk. I just type and have fat fingers
Nick
Coldman
    Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:16 am

I'll bet the beer Jeff's got waiting for me in his fridge that my fingers are bigger than yours. People tell me my hands are like a pound of pork sausages.
No excuses, lift your game.

Sent using Tapatalk
Flat out like a lizard drinkin'
exnailpounder

Coldman wrote:I'll bet the beer Jeff's got waiting for me in his fridge that my fingers are bigger than yours. People tell me my hands are like a pound of pork sausages.
No excuses, lift your game.

Sent using Tapatalk
:lol:
Poland308

I think the real challenge here is Can you derail the already asqued line of thought! I believe big fingers just brings us back to trolling for red snappers.

Josh
exnailpounder

Poland308 wrote:I think the real challenge here is Can you derail the already asqued line of thought! I believe big fingers just brings us back to trolling for red snappers.
This one kinda went really bad, didn't it? :lol: I don't even know why I'm in this thread...I can't even stick weld :?

exnailpounder wrote:...every woman that you see..you need to decide in your mind if you want to mount her...
Okay, since we're completely off the rails, I'll point out that this comment reminds me of Walter Matthau's line in "Grumpier Old Men."

"There may be many fish in the sea, but you're the only one I want to mount over my fireplace."

Steve

I am grateful everyone involved in this conversation has a sense of humor and contributed to the derailment. It'd take a minute to clean this one out if there was a complaint... :lol:

Steve
Farmwelding

exnailpounder wrote:
Poland308 wrote:I think the real challenge here is Can you derail the already asqued line of thought! I believe big fingers just brings us back to trolling for red snappers.
This one kinda went really bad, didn't it? :lol: I don't even know why I'm in this thread...I can't even stick weld :?
You peice of crap :lol: why can't you stick weld? You worried that something might happen to you or lack the ability? And I'm not trying to rerail the conversation-it's been funny as hell
Nick
exnailpounder

Farmwelding wrote:
exnailpounder wrote:
You peice of crap :lol: why can't you stick weld? You worried that something might happen to you or lack the ability? And I'm not trying to rerail the conversation-it's been funny as hell
:lol: I have been tempted to give stick a try but my trusty mig usually saves the day. I actually have a brand new can of stick rods around here somewhere. Back in my highschool days, we had to certify i stick to pass the class. And that's Mr. piece of crap to you :lol: and you spelled THAT wrong too :?
Farmwelding

I lied earlier-the can was actually old hobarts and he sent me back with some excaliburs out if the oven and they lit ups helluvalot better. He also said the others are useless and to throw them but maybe we'll get a DC stick machine and then I'll just burn them for practice.
Nick
stefuel
    Sat May 27, 2017 6:26 am

I don't know if I missed it reading through this thread but because my machine does both AC and DC I bought a box of 7018AC specific rod to try and never did. I think I read elsewhere that the AC specific rod can be used on DC as well. Will it work well on DC? I'll grab some scrap and go both ways with it. Hmmmm that didn't sound right did it :mrgreen: