Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Andrzej
    Thu May 11, 2017 6:23 am

Hello my name is Andrzej (Endriu) im from Poland and i like J,Ds youtube channel. Im leraning from it a lot of AC welding. Sory for my Englisch its not perfect ;-) I came here becouse i have problem with my US maschine old 1984 Lincoln Square Wave 300 TIG, but i will write of this problem in other section, All the best ;-)

This is my facebook channel if you want to see what i,am welding ;-)

@endriuwelding
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Welcome aboard mate!
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Andrzej, welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
Andrzej
    Thu May 11, 2017 6:23 am

Thanks guys ;-)
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Welcome, Anderzej,

There's no need to apologize for your English. It's better than some native speakers I know.

You'll find a very helpful bunch of people here. We all care about what we do, and love to help others, whether it's a machine problem like yours, or sharing an experience or lesson that will help someone improve their skills.

Steve
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Otto Nobedder wrote:Welcome, Anderzej,

There's no need to apologize for your English. It's better than some native speakers I know.

You'll find a very helpful bunch of people here. We all care about what we do, and love to help others, whether it's a machine problem like yours, or sharing an experience or lesson that will help someone improve their skills.

Steve

I am one of those natives at least when I type!

Yep we help but if something else happens don't be afraid-it's not you its us :lol:
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick