Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Stzz11792
    Fri May 12, 2017 7:17 pm

Hey guys Sam here from nj,
Currently in school for pipe welding, 6 weeks in on my stick course and take my 6g bend test next Friday, if all goes well:p then I run the same course with tig and a mix of stick to keep the hands fresh!
COULD BE BETTER
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Stzz11792 wrote:Hey guys Sam here from nj,
Currently in school for pipe welding, 6 weeks in on my stick course and take my 6g bend test next Friday, if all goes well:p then I run the same course with tig and a mix of stick to keep the hands fresh!

Welcome, Sam! I like that you're taking the mix, instead of one after another. As you said, it keeps what you've already done "fresh".

Steve
Stzz11792

Sure takes a long time to get this muscle memory down! I come in some Mondays and it feels like I have forgot everything haha ! But it's very accelerated so can't fall behind! Sorry for lack of grammar, can't be asked to battle smart phone auto correct. :lol:
COULD BE BETTER
WeldItUp
    Thu May 11, 2017 12:03 pm

Welcome Sam! Much respect to you and the other welding students out there. Best of luck to you with your education! Please share as you can along your journey. There is just so much out there to learn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Sam, welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
Stzz11792

Thanks guys ! I have progress pics when I get a chance I will post them up ! This is my last week of smaw, so I test Friday, pretty confident. The pictures are what keeps me going, the progress is undeniable ! Feels great, surrounded by an awesome support group in this school, would recommend to anyone.
COULD BE BETTER