Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Adam_espinosa
    Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:38 am

Hi everyone my name is Adam I am a 19 year old from lake Elsinore California I have 5 years school experience due to my high school and I am currently working towards getting my d1.1 I currently have my 9.1 and my 1.3 in mig sheet metal. I have some experience in tig. I am currently looking to expand my horizon and learn more about any welding related subject. If anyone is from nearby areas wouldn't mind getting some knowledge or hands on experience That would be awesome!
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Welcome. Did you see the Roakill episode made in Lake Smells-some-more? My apologies if this is an offensive term, thats what they called it in the show.
Adam_espinosa

No but I definitely will have to check that out ! Trust me it's not offensive the city I live in sucks lol
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Adam, welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200

https://youtu.be/qI0ve18j0TQ Road kill, takes abit of getting used to, but its awesome. This ep even has some welding thrown in.
Adam_espinosa

Yeah I have seen a few of there episodes I enjoy watching what they do it's pretty awesome !

Very cool show/guys