General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.

Farmwelding wrote:
Otto Nobedder wrote: I get to kiss a pretty girl in it, too.

Steve
How's the wife feel about that???
Not to worry it just acting honey... :o

Steve let us know how much rehearsal that scene takes :lol: :lol:
Richard
Website
Coldman
    Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:16 am

Ha! I knew you'd get the panties eventually. :lol:
Flat out like a lizard drinkin'
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

I'm sure my wife will be okay with it. The young lady's married, too.

We (she and I) still have to work out how to handle the kiss, as the director's not pressuring. We can chose to be blatant and obvious, a real kiss (which will fit the bawdy theme of the play better), or we can cup hands over our faces and fake it. We'll discuss that later, since this week we're just working on blocking (Who's where, when, and where we're moving to), and will get into character development next week.

Steve
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Otto Nobedder wrote:I'm sure my wife will be okay with it. The young lady's married, too.

We (she and I) still have to work out how to handle the kiss, as the director's not pressuring. We can chose to be blatant and obvious, a real kiss (which will fit the bawdy theme of the play better), or we can cup hands over our faces and fake it. We'll discuss that later, since this week we're just working on blocking (Who's where, when, and where we're moving to), and will get into character development next week.

Steve
Hope her husband understands as well...

Now you got me thinking, my possible last theatrical performance will be in November and stuff should start in a little over a month and now I remember all the "fun" some stuff can be like blocking. Last year was easy. I played an iron worker and a mason by myself onstage. That was easy. Memorize the lines, go out and be yourself.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick

Farmwelding wrote:
Otto Nobedder wrote:I'm sure my wife will be okay with it. The young lady's married, too.

Steve
Hope her husband understands as well...

Now you got me thinking, my possible last theatrical performance will be in November and stuff should start in a little over a month and now I remember all the "fun" some stuff can be like blocking. Last year was easy. I played an iron worker and a mason by myself onstage. That was easy. Memorize the lines, go out and be yourself.
I have to interact with others (generally two at a time), and generally be slightly slap-stick. This thing is full of sexual references and double entendre's, and to keep the action moving I will be acting with my face and body a lot. I might even have to get contact lenses, so my eyes are not covered.

Steve

Turned from Rudolph Valentino to Jerry Lewis, when I lost my balance and we fell...
The kiss.jpg
The kiss.jpg (61.33 KiB) Viewed 1190 times
Coldman
    Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:16 am

Ah yes, I can see it now:

....but honey, I was only acting when I accidentally "fell" into it!

:lol:
Flat out like a lizard drinkin'

She won't forget that one! :lol:
Richard
Website
motox
    Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:49 pm

steve
clam vertigo......
craig
htp invertig 221
syncrowave 250
miller 140 mig
hypertherm plasma
morse 14 metal devil

I reiterate my apology...
This new hobby has me very busy. I'm presently working on two children's productions. One is a Christmas special, the other is a mini adaptation of Alice in Wonderland. I'm learning a great deal, and to my great surprise I really love working with kids. Making many friends through theater has also significantly expanded my social life. I'd become almost reclusive until now.
I will try to do better at keeping up with the forum, but I'm having so much fun that I will have to focus on "trying".

Steve
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Otto Nobedder wrote:I reiterate my apology...
This new hobby has me very busy. I'm presently working on two children's productions. One is a Christmas special, the other is a mini adaptation of Alice in Wonderland. I'm learning a great deal, and to my great surprise I really love working with kids. Making many friends through theater has also significantly expanded my social life. I'd become almost reclusive until now.
I will try to do better at keeping up with the forum, but I'm having so much fun that I will have to focus on "trying".

Steve
I feel you man. I'm working on a musical at my high school right now and I'm one of the leads but I haven't entirely memorized it all yet. Shows in 2 1/2 weeks...
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick