General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

...is still hiring. Since a lot of folk don't scroll past the topics, I thought I'd mention here I bumped the job listing back to the top in the employment section. If you know anyone near Slidell... We'll take anyone from green kids to retirees if they can do the job.

Steve

can I weld from home... :lol:

seriously Steve hope you find a good candidate
Richard
Website
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

LtBadd wrote:can I weld from home... :lol:

seriously Steve hope you find a good candidate
If I could do it from here I would be down. Other than I'm too young currently and don't have much stainless or tig experience to do well
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

I can't resist posting here. We've gotten one excellent hire directly from this group, and he brought another excellent hire from the school he took additional training in. I've had a couple other good candidates from here, as well, but it wasn't a fit for them.

Steve
Artie F. Emm
    Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:53 am

Otto Nobedder wrote:I can't resist posting here. We've gotten one excellent hire directly from this group, and he brought another excellent hire from the school he took additional training in. I've had a couple other good candidates from here, as well, but it wasn't a fit for them.

Steve

Glad you've had success. Over on WW a woman from South Louisiana posted to say her husband needed a job so i sent her your post. Slidell may have been too much of a commute for him, though, and i never heard back from them.
Dave
aka "RTFM"
Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Sometimes people say they want work. But it's just like the guy at the stop light with the ( will work for food sign.)
I have more questions than answers

Josh