Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
tigertim20
    Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:16 am

Hi folks,

saying Hi. Im a fabricator from new Zealand, about to complete my trade, right as Im moving into management, so Im in between trade and hobbyist I guess, as I have a small workshop and most of my welding and Fab work is on personal projects.

Im a welder / machinist / fab / whatever kind of bloke.

I have been following a few channels on YT for a while including WT&T, TOT, Blondihacks, 6061, as these tend to cover my preferences in an informative and engaging way.

Ive been in and out of fab / light engineering for probably 15 years, but an in no way a expert, so I loo forward to getting answers to some dopey questions, as well as contributing in areas where I have something to offer.

Looking forward to being part of this community, cheers!

-Tim
uncledoc
    Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:38 pm

Welcome Tim . . . with your experience, I am sure you have something to add . . .
Olecoot
    Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:01 pm

Welcome
Fame is vapor, popularity an accident, riches take wings. Only one thing endures and that is Character.
LanceR
    Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Good morning and welcome from Pinnacle, North Carolina, USA. If you haven't already checked them out you'll find some good info over at weld.com too.

Best regards,

Lance
LanceR

Miller Multimatic 255
Hypertherm Powermax45 XP
Heck Bevel Mill 4000
Ace fume extractor
Welding/cutting/brazing torches