Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Sal Monella
    Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:08 am

Old welder (35 years in trade) new to forum.
May be able to help here and there, who knows.
I joined because of a specific question and this site is highly recommended by a millwright I trust.
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

Sal,
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure that you'll find places here that you can both contribute and take something from this forum. We're just a bunch of guys who like sharing what we know about building and welding. We have people here with all levels of experience from beginner to many years in the trenches. We try not to discourage questions from any level because we can all learn something from the answers. Some of my most valuable tid-bits of knowledge have come from reading responses to elementary questions.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len
GreinTime
    Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:20 am

Sal, I would have to assume that your name on here is just a moniker, or else your parents had a wicked sense of humor. Is your first name actually Sal?
#oneleggedproblems
-=Sam=-
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
Sal Monella

GreinTime wrote:Sal, I would have to assume that your name on here is just a moniker, or else your parents had a wicked sense of humor. Is your first name actually Sal?
Nah, I am the goof ball. :lol:
Sal Monella

Mike wrote:Welcome to the forum.
Thanks.Looks good so far.
Sal Monella

Braehill wrote:Sal,
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure that you'll find places here that you can both contribute and take something from this forum. We're just a bunch of guys who like sharing what we know about building and welding. We have people here with all levels of experience from beginner to many years in the trenches. We try not to discourage questions from any level because we can all learn something from the answers. Some of my most valuable tid-bits of knowledge have come from reading responses to elementary questions.

Len
Thanks. I look forward to participating.
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Sal,
Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will have plenty to contribute. I firmly believe you can learn something from anything. You will help more than you might realize. Even asking a simple question might help one lurker, and that makes it all worth it.
-Jonathan