Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
BHD
  • BHD
    Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:04 pm

My name is Dave, and I've been building stuff in my garage for way too long. Starting to get a bit more serious as I work on replacing tons of sheet metal on my 66 mustang. Just bought a lincoln 210MP, and it's made me 10x the welder I was on my little 140HD. I'm here to learn, and as I learn, I'll be posting to my blog at http://www.olliesfollies.com

My first post will be in the TIG section asking about what electrode and consumables I should buy so i can start TIGing, and I just signed up for the videos through your site explaining how to TIG. Hopefully i'm a fast learner, as I'd love to be able to Tig some of my more delicate sheet metal in.

Thanks for putting together this resource for everyone, and I'll be ordering my tig finger to help support!

-Dave
motox
    Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:49 pm

bhd
welcome to the forum
craig
htp invertig 221
syncrowave 250
miller 140 mig
hypertherm plasma
morse 14 metal devil
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum Dave.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
    Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:34 am

Greetings. Welcome to the forum.
We are not lawyers nor physicians, but welders do it in all positions!

Miller Dynasty 280DX
Lincoln 210 MP
Miller 625 X-Treme
Hobart Handler 150
Victor Oxygen-acetylene torch
Miller/Lincoln Big 40-SA200 hybrid
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Welcome, Dave,

Once you've used that TigFinger welding an aluminum pipe, you'll be hooked. Consider the XL... you can get two gloved fingers in it.

Ask away. We love questions, because we all have to think about the answers. You'll get responses from artists and aerospace welders, everyone in between, at every stage of the craft from beginner to teacher to master.

Steve S