Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
TriumphRider
    Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:04 pm

Hi All,

Another new guy to the forum. I've had a buzz-box stick welder for many years and with a welding class way back when in High School, I have been able to reliably stick two pieces of metal together here and there.

A while back I thought I'd like to get deeper into welding as a hobby and bought a Thermal Arc TIG and very recently a Lincoln MIG.

Have been watching Jody's videos and am really learning a lot. I am really impressed with the quality of his video while welding. One can really see the technique he is demonstrating.

I have recently nearly completed (just needs paint) a folding welding table and have a plan drawn up for a dual welder cart. After that, who knows?

Looking forward to advancing my skills...

TriumphRider
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
    Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:34 am

Greetings and welcome to the forum.
We are not lawyers nor physicians, but welders do it in all positions!

Miller Dynasty 280DX
Lincoln 210 MP
Miller 625 X-Treme
Hobart Handler 150
Victor Oxygen-acetylene torch
Miller/Lincoln Big 40-SA200 hybrid
motox
    Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:49 pm

triumph rider
welcome the the forum
great stuff here.
i have restored a few triumphs
heres my 72 bonne.
basket case
craig
Attachments
IMG_0143 72 triumph.jpg
IMG_0143 72 triumph.jpg (121.55 KiB) Viewed 454 times
htp invertig 221
syncrowave 250
miller 140 mig
hypertherm plasma
morse 14 metal devil
TriumphRider
    Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:04 pm

Hey Motox,

That Bonnie looks sweet! Way back when I had a friend that had a little Tiger and we rode the snot out of it. When it came time to buy another bike I sat on a 2004 Speedmaster and fell in love. It's still running great and has never let me down. I'd like to restore an older Triumph, but I think it would be very hard to not put it in the ditch when I would try to shift with the rear brake! :lol:

TriumphRider