What welding projects are you working on? Are you proud of something you built?
How about posting some pics so other welders can get some ideas?
Mike Westbrook
    Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:13 pm

Made a nice multipurpose prep table from a storm drain grate two old conveyer rollers four casters I found alongside the road and free Kubota crate steel from work I made it the same height as my main bench so it can act as an extension for big stuff but the best part was the removable rollers I added at the same height as my band saw to support long lengths and heavy stock I left them removable so I can store the band saw under the table now I can roll everything out by the bay door and keep the mess away from my welding bench and in the process I got to put this little 135 handler to the test it works great I got it off Craigslist for forty dollars guy said it wouldn't feed wire even after replacing the PC board so he was done with it turns out he was trying to shuv .035 wire through a crusty .025 liner 10 dollar liner later works like new I almost ....almost felt guilty ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Cutting torch hammer and a full vocabulary
Coldman
    Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:16 am

Double duty, I love space saving solutions and re-purposing!
Flat out like a lizard drinkin'
    Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:48 pm

Nice! I'm liking the set of rollers underneath for your band saw.
Pete

Esab SVI 300, Mig 4HD wire feeder, 30A spool gun, Miller Passport, Dynasty 300 DX, Coolmate 4, Spectrum 2050, C&K Cold Wire feeder WF-3, Black Gold Tungsten Sharperner, Prime Weld 225
motox
    Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:49 pm

nice beefy table!!
craig
htp invertig 221
syncrowave 250
miller 140 mig
hypertherm plasma
morse 14 metal devil
Mike Westbrook
    Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:13 pm

I slapped a decent old vise on it and a chain pipe vise both into nut plates for easy removal shot some paint on it and I store my smithy hammers on the end I use the he!! Out of it you almost cant believe what those storm grates weigh

Thanks mikeImage
Cutting torch hammer and a full vocabulary